Rap music is a religion!!! September 26, 2006Posted by sdpurtill in Music.
IT HAS TO BE. Ok here is why:
- Nelly said “let me see yo grill”… Everyone got a grill
- DFB said “in my white tee”… Everyone got 10 white tees
- E-40 said to “shake them dreds”… Everyone’s growin’ out their dreds
- The Pack said “I got my Vans on”… The Vans store is filled 24/7 with gangstas
- DFB said to “lean wit it, rock wit it”… I do that every day
- Fat Joe said to “lean back”… I lean back SO much
- Mistah F.A.B. said “ghost ride it!”… And everyone ghost rides
- Mac Dre said “can you do the thizzle dance”… And everyone and their mom thizzes
- E-40 said “go stupid/go dumb dumb/go stupid/go dumb dumb”… And the whole bay went stupid n dumb
- And last but not least, BO RIZZLE said “hop out the WHIP/THIZZ FACE, THIZZ FACE“… And nobody listened to him!!!
- [update] Mistah F.A.B. said “I go dumb in my backpack — superman/spiderman/spongebob backpack.” And suddenly Mervyns couldn’t stock enough kindergarten backpacks to meet the demand :p
Any comments ? :p