jump to navigation

To all you Flash haters July 11, 2006

Posted by sdpurtill in Uncategorized.
trackback

According to Google Analytics for one of my sites that I track, ihearvoice.com, only 1.67% of all the people that have gone to the site have a flash player lower than 7. So that leaves me with… Eh… 98.33% of the rest of the market to sell to. Not too bad of a number.

Oh, and the percentage of people with Flash Player 8 or higher is 90.83%. Apparently it takes “up to two years” for everyone to get the next gen player… Right…

So to all you Flash haters out there, your arguments are starting to look really, really weak.

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: